Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Family Circle's First Lady Cookie Contest...


Happy Election Day in the U.S.! Go out and Vote! 

Recently I stumbled on a little tidbit of information that I thought was so interesting I just had to share. Did you know that the Family Circle Magazine holds a First Lady Cookie Contest each election year? Yeah, I found this out via Z100's kickass Elvis Duran & the Morning Show the other day and had to check it out! Family Circle magazine is on almost every supermarket shelf...I'll have to see if I can get this issue!

This has been going since 1992 with Hillary Clinton & Barbara Bush. This year it was between Michelle Obama & Ann Romney. Drumroll Please! The winner was Michelle Obama with her Mama Kaye's White & Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies! But Ann Romney's M&M Cookies sure do look tasty too!

Please Click under the picture for the Full Recipies! 



 I think Michelle's look yummy!!! But I love M&M's. I'll have to try both out!

Family Circle also has a recipe library that is completely 100% Free!

Happy Voting & Happy Cooking! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone! Thanks for taking a second to comment! You can also follow me on Bloglovin! Ergo - Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...