Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Weekly Wishlist...Anthropologie



Oh if money grew on trees I'd have a garden and a planter's box full. Alas, it does not and I count every penny. Literally...I once lost my license at Six Flags Great Adventure and looked aimlessly around the park. After a full day of searching I found 17.53 cents just thrown on the floor forgotten. Weird huh? I find money all the time. I feel a little embarrassed picking it up sometimes if it's in the mall, but I do it anyway. I guess that's my Hero power, finding money. I found a $20 bill once patiently waiting for me by my car. I was pretty happy that day.

Today kicked my ass. I'm a marketing analyst for a newspaper distribution company and some days it is non-stop emails and non-stop chaos. It is not what I want to do as a career but for right now it's a much needed paycheck. They hired me because I have a Bachelor's in Mathematics, but Excel has made algebra simple as pie. I really only use my degree to understand Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory. lol.  One day soon I will have to muster the courage to leave and find a better, more rewarding position somewhere else that won't make my hair fall out. For now, back to the newspaper & weekly ads I go.

I'm going to try and do a Weekly Wish List just in case I've saved enough money this or that week. This week my wish list is all from the store Anthropologie. I pretty much wish I could own everything in that store and what's even better is there is always something new that strikes the eye. =) 

Here's my Wishlist







That shop has way too many good things! =)

Hopefully tomorrow will be less hectic in the real world. Til Tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love Anthropologie too, but it definitely is more of a "think about it and save up to buy" sort of place. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone! Thanks for taking a second to comment! You can also follow me on Bloglovin! Ergo - Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...