I'll admit it, I've already failed one of my resolutions. I hoped to take a picture everyday, but alas I stopped halfway through the month. I kept thinking my camera in my pocket was my phone, I kept leaving my camera at work/home, and it caused me more stress to take a good picture. I gave up. But I've been on a roll with trying new things, like my french macaroon making & my savings, so I knew deep down I had to replace the picture goal with something else.
The very talented lady at the blog, MOOREA SEAL, is coming up with 52 Lists as a yearly project. Each week there will be a new category/question/list to do. I immediately fell in love. You awesome readers know that I love sharing information about myself to try to somehow give you a real idea of who I am in my little world and I think this is a great structured (Sorry guys I have major ADD when it comes to my blog) way to convey the inside scoop on my inner thoughts. Also I get to write with a pen...not a computer stylus pen, BUT a real life click the top pen. * My heart is dancing with glee*
My Week 4 list (Yes, that's my handwriting) : List your Current & Future Goals & Dreams
There is one thing that I wish never to forget how to do. It's hand-writing. I unashamedly love my handwriting. When I was younger, when computers were still only in really rich people's houses, before Windows 95, I had to write pages and pages of penmanship and cursive in school. My favorite letter to draw was a cursive S. I had to write all my essays, book reports, letters (yes, letters), and all my little notes. It was my favorite past time. I still can't part with some of the pages. I love my handwriting so much Craig let me be the official Card Signer in the relationship! hehe... Silly I know, but I wear that badge with pride.
Here are a few things off my Week 4 List...
- I hope to finish and publish my zombie novel
- Travel to Paris
- I want to learn how to speak fluent conversational Spanish
- I want to be a Mom one day
- I secretly want to be a bridesmaids as many times as possible
- I hope to keep an open mind always
- I want to meet as many people as I can from all over the world.
- I hope to take dance classes again in the future...
- I hope to be Craig's wife one day
- I hope to be healthy & fibroid free
- I hope I always have the ability to love...
- Maybe one day I hope to get a Master's Degree
- I would love to be in a movie
- I hope to keep this lil blog as long as possible and be true to myself always in my posts.
- I want to walk down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
- I hope to be the best Cupcake Decorating Teacher I can be
- Land a job that will make me happy and have the chance to come home and say "I'm proud of my work today"
- I hope I will always make my mother proud =)
I can't wait until next Tuesday for a new list!
Linking up with MOOREA SEAL.
Go check out her blog for past lists and see if you want to join in on the fun! =)
WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR CURRENT & FUTURE DREAMS & GOALS?
I'd love to hear...