Taken June 28, 2010 the day Craig asked me to be his girlfriend...
Tomorrow is Craig, my boyfriend's birthday so I'm going to do my weekly links now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG!!! He is turning 31 and honestly meeting him was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love him with all my heart and through the goods & the bads I love him with all my heart! =)
This week past in a blur, but I was mostly trying to get over being sick. I did make some Little Changes in my daily routine, which are totally paying off - Blogpost HERE & I successfully made a batch of French macaroons - Blogpost HERE. I also desired my "Wish List" a little too much and bought the adorable Bear Cookie Jar - Blogpost HERE. Next week I'll be back full throttle! =)
If your snowed in or just have that extra blogging time this weekend check out these links!
- This very cool DIY Wire Love Ring by SWELLMAYDE. Perfect for Valentine's Day!
SWELLMAYDE Wire "Love" Ring - SOURCE
- I have never seen these before, Microphone Cupcakes, by Kick at the Pantry Door.
- A quick DIY Pom Pom Bookmark by Shakee Shakee
- A Gorgeous Mint & Gold Wedding on the blog, Ruffled.
- Ooo a 52 week project I really can get into to! 52 Lists by MOOREA SEAL
- Beautiful personal touches to a lovely Baby Shower - from Jane at Our Life on the Big Computer Screen
- I need to make this for breakfast! Egg & Proscuitto in Toast Cups by The Soho
Have a great weekend!! I'll be back Saturday with the EASIEST DIY EVER!!!! Well it could be named the LAZIEST DIY EVER!!!!
Did you find any new blogs or cool posts this week? I'd love to hear!