Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Evil Twins?!?! Did Anyone Else Notice This...

I HAVE to take a break from my regular scheduled programming to write this post. I hardly ever touch upon Celebrities, Singers, & Pop culture because for some reason it always starts some form of disagreement or heated discussion. BUT, I have to take a minute and ask if anyone else noticed this eerie coincidence &/or resemblance...

Taylor Swift (Love Story, Mine, Never getting back together songs) & Carly Rae Jepsen (Call me, Maybe & It's always a good time w/ Owl City) both performed this New Years in Times Square to welcome 2013. Now...let's check out the pictures.

Blonde Taylor Swift in Red & Black

Brunette Carly Rae Jepsen in Black & Red

Am I going crazy or did they just put a black haired wig on Taylor Swift and gave her a new name or give Carly Rae a blonde wig and call her Taylor? Did anyone actually see them on stage next to each other or really did they play some switcheroo on us all because wow they look alike. Also they are in the same color combo...

I don't know, it could be stress or I'm losing my mind but their resemblance is freaky ...

Does anyone remember Garth Brooks & Chris Gaines...

Same person, except Chris Gaines was Garth Brooks with a wig and contacts. That threw me for a loop when I found out...

Maybe it is a Taylor Swift/Carly Rae Jepsen conspirary?!?!?!?!? 

Anywho a normal post will be later today! Have a great day everyone!

11 comments:

  1. haha you are right!! They do look similar. Happy New Year. xx. McKenna Lou Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! I love that you noticed that. If you're right, you have this post to prove it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I can't tell where one ends and the other one begins...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oddly when we tuned into the NYE countdown I thought Carly Rae was Zooey Deschanel. Must be the bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never noticed it but now that you mention it, I can see a similarity between the two. Maybe you're onto something lol.
    Happy New Year Chloe!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so weird!!! You're totally right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! I totally watched that and did not register it at the moment but wow! So true haha, this is amazing!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha they do look slightly similar. When I found out about Garth Brooks alter ego, I about lost it. I never liked him anyways but that made me officially not like him. Creepiest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG you are so right! How did I not notice this before?? Now I'm going to be obsessed with finding photos of them to compare...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the first I'm learning about the Garth/ Chris thing (creepy much?!) - I hope that Taylor is Taylor and Carly is Carly because the whole secret/double persona thing is weird ... Maybe they have the same stylist? :D

    Btw- I got sea shells! Email me your addy and I'll send you some!
    wendyahummel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha thats amazing :D Well they both are my favourite singers :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone! Thanks for taking a second to comment! You can also follow me on Bloglovin! Ergo - Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...