Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013! Let the Adventure Begin...




Well, it’s that time whether I want to face the music or not. Here are my New Year’s Resolutions for my 2013 Adventure!

New Years 2013 Resolutions…

1. Be happier with my daily life, don’t complain as much!
2. Shopping Rule #1: Quality over Quantity
3. Save at least $10,000 this year…Dun Dun Dun
4. Shopping Rule #2: Just because it’s on Sale does not mean I have to Buy It!
5. Turn more acquaintances into true friends…
6. Make my condo more like a home, not a dumping ground for all my stuff – Organization a must!
7. Complete a 365 Day Project of Things that Made me Happy Today! At least one picture a day…=)
8. Embrace the DIY…
9. Become a more organized Cupcake Decorating Teacher w/ lesson plans & guides.
10. Build my relationship into something more… =)
10 ½ : Lose 30 pounds… Big goal w/ this is to eat more at home & less processed food…


Resolutions are an odd thing that usually fizzles out some point in early February…but not this year. I don’t think I’ve ever been at a more healthy & positive turning point. I’m truthfully lucky. I’m not saying that it will all be peaches & crème or that it is, but some things have to give and change.  The world isn’t going to magically fall into my lap. Making a Supreme effort to improve my life is going to be my motto & I’m sticking to it. It’s alright to fail, but it’s not alright not to try

Also I want to actually string the pieces of my zombie romance novel together. I know, zombies are on the rise, but I hope that mine will be a little different. I have to keep writing, I have to! =)

Craig, Me, & our Friend Sean - New Year's 2013

New Year's was perfect - low key with a few caring friends. I got my New Year's kiss too! Some years you want the big party, but others I'm just as happy with close friends to hug and kiss and celebrate with!  One year I will make it to Manhattan for New Year's Eve...One Year, maybe next year! 

I also got to to spend time running after this little girl...


Craig and I babysat this lil pup, Lilly, earlier in the night too. She was ever so cute!! =) 

Happy New Year Everyone!! 
Best wishes for your Resolutions!! 


Hobbit: "You! Mr. Bilbo where're you off to?"
Bilbo Baggins: "I'm going on an Adventure."
- The Hobbit, 2012

Perfect little quote to ring in the new year! 

16 comments:

  1. Those are absolutely great resolutions! I hope you'll keep us posting with how you're doing!

    And this probably isn't helpful, but my yoga teacher always says its ok to fall off the wagon, as long as you get back on :) (which is always helpful for me because I often feel like once I stop doing something (eat one piece of chocolate) I might as well just eat the whole block...probably not wise).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about organisation, there's a lack of that in our apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've realized that "getting organized", at least for me, is even harder than losing weight!!! that was my other resoulution for 2012 and i didn't even put a dent in that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being happier in everyday life is something we all should resolve to do! Happy new year, friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great resolutions! Best of luck! Here's to a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing resolutions! I have faith in you!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome goals! I have the same $10,000 one! Good luck! And happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year!! Good luck with your goals!! :)

    Sabrina
    http://thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like some great goals!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happiest new year to you Chloe! I am with you on resolutions 3,4, and 10 1/2 ;) we CAN do it! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy new year dear! I hope your resolutions will be fulfilled ^^

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year - great list. Wanna teach my husband about #4 too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year's, #5 on your list really stood out to me...I think I will try for this too!

    Cheers!

    http://dolldefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are great resolutions and they're all things that I have no doubt you can achieve.

    What a cute little pup, too! I'd love to babysit a little furball like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect resolutions and a perfect quote! I have a feeling this is going to be an awesome year for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the follow, girl! Love your resolutions. If I were to make some, I'd be with you on #'s 1,3,5 & 10! Stepping outside your comfort zone isn't all that bad. That's a lesson I learned last year. Good luck with your goals :)

    { Jessica }

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone! Thanks for taking a second to comment! You can also follow me on Bloglovin! Ergo - Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...