Well, it’s that time whether I want to face the music or not. Here are my New Year’s Resolutions for my 2013 Adventure!
New Years 2013 Resolutions…
1. Be happier with my daily life, don’t complain as much!
2. Shopping Rule #1: Quality over Quantity
3. Save at least $10,000 this year…Dun Dun Dun
4. Shopping Rule #2: Just because it’s on Sale does not mean I have to Buy It!
5. Turn more acquaintances into true friends…
6. Make my condo more like a home, not a dumping ground for all my stuff – Organization a must!
7. Complete a 365 Day Project of Things that Made me Happy Today! At least one picture a day…=)
8. Embrace the DIY…
9. Become a more organized Cupcake Decorating Teacher w/ lesson plans & guides.
10. Build my relationship into something more… =)
10 ½ : Lose 30 pounds… Big goal w/ this is to eat more at home & less processed food…
Resolutions are an odd thing that usually fizzles out some point in early February…but not this year. I don’t think I’ve ever been at a more healthy & positive turning point. I’m truthfully lucky. I’m not saying that it will all be peaches & crème or that it is, but some things have to give and change. The world isn’t going to magically fall into my lap. Making a Supreme effort to improve my life is going to be my motto & I’m sticking to it. It’s alright to fail, but it’s not alright not to try…
Also I want to actually string the pieces of my zombie romance novel together. I know, zombies are on the rise, but I hope that mine will be a little different. I have to keep writing, I have to! =)
Craig, Me, & our Friend Sean - New Year's 2013
New Year's was perfect - low key with a few caring friends. I got my New Year's kiss too! Some years you want the big party, but others I'm just as happy with close friends to hug and kiss and celebrate with! One year I will make it to Manhattan for New Year's Eve...One Year, maybe next year!
I also got to to spend time running after this little girl...
Craig and I babysat this lil pup, Lilly, earlier in the night too. She was ever so cute!! =)
Happy New Year Everyone!!
Best wishes for your Resolutions!!
Hobbit: "You! Mr. Bilbo where're you off to?"
Bilbo Baggins: "I'm going on an Adventure."
- The Hobbit, 2012
Perfect little quote to ring in the new year!