Me Writing my list...
Once again I'm linking up with MOOREA SEAL to give you this week's list. Here is my Last Week's List: Week 4. For Week 5, she chose "List What You Are Grateful For" this week. From the turning points that my life is right now, this is exactly what I wanted to write about in my journal. I started my journal about a year ago but like way too many other things lost flavor...from the lists and somehow actually remembering to bring my journal with me to work I find myself writing more and more. It's a feeling I'm grateful for...
Snippet of My Week 5 List
I could write a novel about how grateful and lucky I am to be living my little life, but I'll share with you all a few lines...
I'm grateful for...
- Finding love, real shoot for the stars, crazy love
- My family, especially my parents. If I didn't have my Mom and Dad didn't help me out I wouldn't have been able to get my condo and for my Mom always getting me a pizza dough when she is at the bakery.
- My last job. They allowed me to work Part-time so I could finish up my Bachelor's in Mathematics degree. It was the break I needed and I still let my previous bosses how grateful I am.
- My patience. I think I should have gone crazy years ago...
- Having friends that pick up the phone every time I call, even if it's at 2am
- Having the chance to meet and remember my two great grandmothers. They were feisty women. One 100% Dominican and the other 100% Italian. I knew them until I was 8.
- My memory. There are things I just can't and will not forget.
- The ability to see outside the box. I struggle with it, but when it works, I'm ever so grateful.
- My lil life. I'm grateful that I'm 27 years old with the whole world in front of me with all the chances the eye can see.
- That I see the glass as half full.
- That I had some teachers in my pretty much 19 years of schooling that cared about really teaching their students. Some of them were the best!
- That my grandmother got to teach me how to play the piano.
- I'm grateful that my family says "I love you" every time I see them or leave them.
- All of you AWESOME READERS!!
- That tomorrow is always a new beginning. =)
My List Continued...
What are you Grateful for?
I'd Love to hear...
If you like these lists please check out Moorea Seal's Lists and join in on the fun! =)