Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Brand New Week...Happy Easter Too!


Sometimes your week runs away from you & it's you have too many "One of those days". I apologize for not finishing out blogging last week with my promised tutorials, but it was a tough week for me & I'm still trying to process things. I was blindsided by something that I will discuss tomorrow when I make my final decisions on what to do with the mess I've found myself in. I don't know if I'm more upset at myself over it or the specific people it concerns. But with this mention out of the way...I actually had a great weekend & got to forget about things for a lil while. =)


My best friend Danielle came down from Albany for her birthday & we walked around Manhattan ranting about life, found my favorite Betsey Johnson bow earrings, ate some yummy food at a place called Local 92 a hummus bar, had chocolate pizza at Max Brenners, used my MAC cosmetic gift card, & got to actually go to an old speakeasy called Death & Co. The drinks were amazing. They measure everything out so the flavors are vibrant & precise. Delicious! I also got to meet my bosses' new lil German Shepard puppy that was so cute! 

After all the shenanigans though, I'm ready to start off this new week with a positive attitude & a great spirit to succeed! All last week I walked at lunch for at least 30 minutes a day & it felt amazing to write on twitter that I exercised today...So Amazing! I want to keep up that streak! I made it to the gym twice last week as well & this week I want to make it three times. I wrote a few pages of my (I swear not abandoned) zombie novel too! This maybe the ultimate of cheese, but you really do have your own power to push yourself harder & better, which can only make you feel better! =)

Ooo and I discovered Lush Cosmetics!!...I have the Charity Pot lotion on right now & it feels so soft on! Move over, Udder Cream...I may have a new favorite lotion! I can't wait to use the Strawberry Feels Forever massage bar I bought too!

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter today &/or Happy Passover last week! I have a chocolate bunny from Craig's cousin that has my name on it! Hello bunny...


Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. what a cute pic of a bunny! i hope whatever happened blows over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing hows much better one feels after walking a little each day eh? Hope you had a nice Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good weekend... I hope you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope your easter was nice and great job keeping up with the walking. i hope to get out at lunchtime more once it's nicer out too.
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous that you can just "walk around Manhattan" and it's only a drive away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you've had 'one of those week's with too many 'one of those days...'

    Hope your weekend was a good one though.

    Ronnie xo

    p.s. Cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so sorry about the "one of those days" episodes. Hope you are ok! Love that picture of the bunny! Put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally hear you on dealing with a crazy week although it sounds like you had a lot of fun. :) Good for you for walking at lunch!!! Keep it up, Chloe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone! Thanks for taking a second to comment! You can also follow me on Bloglovin! Ergo - Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...